Tuesday, March 6, 2012

TESTIMONIAL TUESDAY !!!

TESTIMONIAL TUESDAY !!


Beltone has been helping the world hear better for over 70 years. Take a trip down memory lane with us and experience the service Beltone has offered over that time…


Dear Laura and Michael,


I just want to thank you so much for the gift of hearing.  I  am so very grateful for my wonderful family in entering me into the Beltone Give-away Contest and for Beltone for giving me such a wonderful gift, the gift of hearing.


Carol and Lindsey in the Trumbull office are the greatest.  I have had nothing but outstanding service.  Carol made me feel so comfortable that I recommended my Mom, Rita to go for a hearing test and fitting for new hearing aids.  My mom, who is eighty four years young, she felt very comfortable with Carol. Carol has a wonderful way with people of all ages and has a very warm and welcoming personality. Lindsey, who is the receptionist, is very professional and has a wonderful smile for all that come through that door.


I am recommending all to Beltone and have nothing but compliments to say about the service and the hearing aids.  The hearing aids are so very comfortable, sometimes I forget that I have them in and just hearing sounds that I haven’t heard before reminds me of this wonderful gift that I  had the privilege to win.


Thank you again for choosing me as a winner of this great give-away and for the professional and terrific service that I have received from the Trumbull office.  They have been more than helpful to both my Mom and I.


With much gratitude,


Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment