Tuesday, March 27, 2012

TESTIMONIAL TUESDAY!

TESTIMONIAL TUESDAY !!

Beltone has been helping the world hear better for over 70 years. Take a trip down memory lane with us and experience the service Beltone has offered over that time…
Dear Beltone,

I have been wearing hearing aids for the last ten years, so Beltone New England is not my first experience. I am delighted to tell you about my personal experience with Ean.

Ean is a great businessman for his company. Upon meeting him, I encountered a courteous, friendly, well-mannered young man. He thoroughly explained the new technology of the latest hearing aids. He was actually my reason for purchasing them the very first day. He let me know that I would have to be 100% satisfied with them. He surely is keeping his promise. He listens attentively and makes adjustments that need attention. His patience is outstanding. He is smart, knows his business and to top it all, he is a very fine, honest human being. I respect him and trust him completely. I would not hesitate to recommend him to others.

Abigail is the sweetest young lady with the sweetest smile. She too is an asset to Beltone New England.

Sincerely,

Marie F.

No comments:

Post a Comment