Tuesday, January 24, 2012

TESTIMONIAL TUESDAY!


Beltone has been helping the world hear better for over 70 years. Take a trip down memory lane with us and experience the service Beltone has offered over that time…

Dear Mr. Andreozzi,
I am writing to you for multiple reasons.  First to thank you and Beltone New England from the bottom of my heart for choosing my mother, Shirley F., as the Vermont winner of your Better Hearing contest. I was absolutely thrilled, and somewhat shocked to learn that I had actually won! My mom means the world to me and to be able to make her remaining years easier and more fulfilling is a feeling I can't even describe.

Mom and I talked about the appointment and her new hearing aids on the way home and she heard every word I said, without raising my voice! What a great feeling that was…for both of us. When we arrived at her senior apartment complex, the maintenance man was in his office about 12-15 feet away. When he saw us enter, he said “hi Shirley” and mom looked up at me and said “I heard him!!!!”. She had the biggest smile on her face! How cool was that?

The second reason I am writing this letter is to tell you what a huge asset Ryan Ricchi is to your company. He really has a knack for dealing with the elderly. My mom was nervous about the first appointment but not for long once she met Ryan. His caring nature and sense of humor put mom at ease immediately. He actually made the testing fun for her, comparing the test to playing jeopardy when she pushed the button. He was correct in assuming she would relate to that.

Ryan also shared with us that he proudly went home for Christmas with bragging rights of having the Vermont winner in his “territory” while his dad, who has been in the hearing aid business for 40 years, did not! We felt extremely special that he shared this personal information with us. I have no doubt that Ryan will go far in your company. It is my firm belief that even a company with the best products in the world will not survive without dedicated employees to sell and promote those products. Beltone should be proud to have Ryan on its staff!

Last, but certainly not least, I would like to mention that Donna Harriman is also a valuable employee of Beltone. Every time I spoke to her on the phone she was helpful and friendly. I called her a couple of times and she was very pleasant to deal with. She even took the time to come into Ryan’s office and chat with us for a few minutes, which I thought was really nice of her.

Once again, thank you so very much to Beltone for being a company that truly cares about others and sponsors this incredible contest each year!

Sincerely,
Susan C.

No comments:

Post a Comment