Tuesday, January 31, 2012

TESTIMONIAL TUESDAY!

Beltone has been helping the world hear better for over 70 years. Take a trip down memory lane with us and experience the service Beltone has offered over that time…

Gerry,
I can't believe the difference between my old hearing aid and the new "True RIE" device I purchased from you a couple of months ago. I particularly like the remote switch device that allows me to adjust the sound levels for each of the three modes you programmed for my personal hearing situations. This same small package allows me to increase/decrease the background noise level in each mode depending on how bad it is. Also, my wife is pleased with the fact that we no longer have to argue about turning down the sound level of our TV thanks to the blue tooth box that wirelessly links the True with the television set. It was simple to hook up and I was able to use it immediately. The True is lightweight and almost impossible to see, so much so that, at times, I have to feel my ear canal to make sure it is really there!

Thanks again for recommending the True device and for the personal attention you always provide!  

No comments:

Post a Comment